We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cherry in Chocolate Jam is a dessert, the taste of which will remind many of the sweets from childhood. There are several ways to cook an unusual snack. It can be used to decorate any tea party, use it for impregnation, decorate homemade baked goods, or present it to friends and relatives. A quality product with a high vitamin content will only work if the rules described in the recipes are followed.
Chocolate-covered cherry jam will decorate any tea party
How to make chocolate cherry jam
The jam-making process begins with the selection of products. Cherries can be used in any variety, but the sweetness of the fruit directly affects the amount of granulated sugar that the hostess can regulate. It will be the main preservative in the preparation, affecting the taste and shelf life.
The fruits must first be sorted out and rotted aside. Then rinse, only then remove the seeds so that the berry is not saturated with excess moisture. If the recipe does not provide for the use of water, then the product must be dried. To do this, it is enough to scatter it on a sheet covered with a towel.
Sometimes lemon juice is added to the preparation, which dilutes the taste and prevents the product from becoming sugared during storage. Cherry jam with chocolate and cognac is very popular. The bar must be purchased with a high cocoa content (over 70%) in order to obtain a rich taste.
Important! You should not heat the dessert for a long time after adding the chocolate bar, which can curl up.
We must not forget about the dishes. Glass jars, pre-sterilized in any way that is available to the hostess, are ideal: roasting in the oven or microwave, holding over steam.
The classic recipe for chocolate-covered cherry jam
There is a common version of chocolate berry jam, according to which you can easily cook the blank at home.
To make chocolate cherry jam, a minimum amount of food is required
- sugar - 800 g;
- pitted cherries - 900 g;
- chocolate bar - 100 g.
Detailed recipe for jam:
- Cover the washed pitted cherries with granulated sugar and leave overnight in a cool place, covered with a towel. During this time, the berry will give juice.
- In the morning, mix the mass thoroughly and send it to the fire in an enamel bowl. Cook for 5 minutes, removing the foam from the top with a slotted spoon.
- Set aside for 3 hours to cool.
- Repeat the above heat treatment process and again hold the composition at room temperature so that the cherry is well saturated with syrup.
- Add the broken chocolate bar a third time. After boiling, keep on fire for about 4 minutes so that it melts.
When hot, spread out in clean and dry jars, seal tightly.
Cherry jam with chocolate for the winter
In the process of making this chocolate jam, you don't need to insist on the berry mass. The food is cooked immediately, thus shortening the cooking time.
Cherry jam with chocolate will delight the family in winter
- cherry - 750 g;
- chocolate bar - 150 g;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.;
- lemon juice - 1.5 tbsp. l;
- water - 150 ml;
- vanilla (you do not need to add) - ½ pod.
Important! You will need a thick-walled jar for this recipe to avoid scorching.
- Sort the cherries and rinse. If there is no time, then do not remove the seeds, but you will have to chop each berry so that after cooking it does not wrinkle.
- Pour into an enamel bowl, pour in water, add vanilla and granulated sugar.
- Put on medium heat, bring to a boil and immediately reduce the flame. Foam will begin to form on top, which should be carefully removed.
- Cook for half an hour, stir constantly. Remove vanilla pod
- Break the chocolate bar into pieces, add to the jam. Turn off the hotplate when the chocolate is completely dissolved. Usually a few minutes are enough.
Distribute in sterilized jars, immediately roll up with tin lids. Cool upside down.
A simple recipe for cherry and chocolate jam
Using a multicooker to make cherry jam makes the process a lot easier. You do not need to constantly stand at the stove and stir the composition, which can burn.
Chocolate with cherries will create an unforgettable taste of jam
- berries - 600 g;
- chocolate bar - 70 g;
- granulated sugar - 500 g.
- Sort the cherries, rinse and dry. Remove the seeds in a convenient way and pour into the multicooker bowl.
- Mix with granulated sugar and leave for 2 hours so that the berries give juice.
- Turn on the "Stew" mode, cook the jam for 1 hour.
- Grind the chocolate bar and add to the composition 3 minutes before the beep.
Put the boiling mass in jars and cork them, keep them upside down until they cool completely.
Delicious cherry jam with cocoa and chocolate
Described is not only a variant with a new composition, but also a different manufacturing method. According to the masters, in such a cherry jam in chocolate for the winter, the fruits retain their shape as much as possible after heat treatment.
Chocolate and cherry jam for the winter has an attractive appearance and aroma
- granulated sugar - 1 kg;
- cocoa powder - 100 g;
- berries - 1.2 kg;
- bitter chocolate - 1 bar.
Advice! In the process of removing the seeds from the fruit, juice is released, which must be used in the process of making jam.
- Rinse the cherries, dry and remove the seeds. Transfer to a basin and sprinkle with sugar.
- After 2 hours, the berry will give juice, set the dishes on the stove, bring to a boil. Remove foam and remove from heat.
- Cool at room temperature and remove the cherries using a colander or strainer.
- Boil the syrup again, remove from the stove, dip the berries in it. Set aside the pelvis to allow good nourishment.
- Remove the fruit again. This time, while heating the sweet composition, add cocoa and a broken chocolate bar. To achieve uniformity, combine with the cherry.
Arrange hot on prepared dishes. Tighten and send for storage after cooling completely.
Cherry jam with cocoa and cinnamon for the winter
Spice lovers will love this chocolate jam recipe that will impress the whole family.
Cinnamon will add an unforgettable aroma and taste to the jam
- cocoa - 3 tbsp. l .;
- fresh berries - 1 kg;
- cinnamon - 1 stick;
- sugar - 800 g
Recipe with a description of all the steps of cherry jam with cocoa for the winter:
- Rinse the berries thoroughly immediately after collection. Allow all the liquid to drain and dry a little. The bones will need to be removed in any suitable way.
- Place the fruits in a large bowl and mix with granulated sugar. Let stand for 4 hours.
- After the allotted time, add cinnamon (remove at the end of cooking) and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the flame. Stir all the time, cook for 25 minutes, removing the foam with a slotted spoon.
Having achieved the desired density, pour into dry dishes. Roll up tightly with lids and cool.
Cherry jam with chocolate and cognac
Of course, it will not be possible to fully reproduce the famous Cherry in Chocolate dessert at home. But jam with an unusual composition will surely remind its taste and become a favorite sweet preparation for the winter.
Cherries with chocolate and cognac will become a favorite recipe in every family
Important! Do not be afraid of the presence of a skate in the grocery set. Alcohol will evaporate during heat treatment and will not harm your health.
- chocolate bar - 100 g;
- cognac - 50 ml;
- cherry with stone - 1 kg;
- cocoa powder - 1 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 600 g;
- zhelfix - 1 sachet.
Instructions for making cherry jam with cognac and chocolate:
- The weight of the berry is indicated with seeds, which must be carefully removed after washing.
- Pour along with the juice released during processing into a saucepan and put on low heat.
- Warm up the composition for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Fill in the gelatin, which is pre-connected with 2 tbsp. l. Sahara. This will help thicken the mass.
- Add the rest of the cage crystals after boiling. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- To get a delicious jam, add a broken chocolate bar, cocoa and cognac.
When the syrup becomes homogeneous, pour into sterilized jars and roll up. Cool by placing on the lids.
It is required to store chocolate jam in a glass container, which should be rolled up with metal lids with rubber gaskets. In a cool place, such a workpiece can stand for several years.
The presence of seeds in the berry, the addition of a smaller amount of granulated sugar reduces the shelf life to 1 year. Having opened a container with sweetness, experts recommend consuming it within 1 month.
Jam "Cherry in chocolate" will not leave anyone indifferent. You can put it on the table during the reception to amaze everyone with your culinary knowledge and the great taste of the dessert.